Our prices start from £50 per night based on 3 adults sharing or a family of 2 adults and 2 children.
We offer a discount on all weekly (7 nights) bookings
A complimentary basket of logs for the woodburning stove is included for your first night’s stay.
Parking is included in the cost of booking.
- The holiday prices are valid until the end of 2018 and are per tipi per night based on up to 3 adults sharing or a family of 2 adults and 2 children.
- Any start day is possible for weekly (7 nights) bookings
- One dog per booking is allowed at a cost of £3 per night. If you have more than one dog please contact us direct
- The tipis are available from 3pm on day of arrival and on your day of departure you have until 11am to check-out
- Low season is October - March
- Mid season is mid April - June
- High season is school Easter holidays, Summer Holidays and Spring half term break
- All public holiday and bank holiday weekends and Christmas and New Year period are classed as high season